Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A is for Auntie A's Bread Pudding



          My aunt makes the most delicious bread pudding. It is sweet and fruity and chocolaty. Everything about it is wonderful. She puts in an entire loaf of bread as a foundation. She also adds in butterscotch chips, semi-sweet chocolate chips, alonf with dried cranberries (and other various dried fruits). To make this dessert really come together, just plop a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top! The combination of the warm and creamy bread pudding is wonderfully complimented by the cold ice cream. This dessert is great on a chilly winter day!





Sorry this is late, the time got away from me. Tomorrow I will be posting the actual recipe for this... along with my "B Post".

7 comments:

  1. Butterscotch chips - that sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandmother always made bread pudding. It was delicious. I never had it with chocolate chips or butterscotch. I'll have to be back to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!
    I’m stopping by during the A to Z Challenge. I enjoyed stopping by and hope you get the chance to check out my blog sometime during this month. I’m a children’s book author and I’m reviewing different books. Good luck with the challenge!
    Take care,
    Donna L Martin
    www.donnalmartin.com
    author THE STORY CATCHER
    coauthor CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL: ANGELS AMONG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds awesome. Look forward to reading the recipe,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking for the recipe. This looks and sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the picture and this looks well worth the wait!

    Happy A-Zing!
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe it's just me, but I've never seen the point of bread pudding. However, I do like french toast, so there you go. Then again, I like my french toast with salt and ketchup, instead of sugar or syrup. So, yeah, I guess I'm weird. But my mother LOVES a good bread pudding! I would never have thought of adding fruits and chocolate or butterscotch chips!

    ReplyDelete