|Usually my cookies look a lot less perfectly|
shaped than this. Mine are all different shapesand sizes.
- 1/2 Cup(s) (1 stick) plus 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3/4 Cup(s) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/2 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 3 Cups of Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1 Cup of raisins
Heat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat butter and the sugars on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well. Add oats and raisins; mix well. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Enjoy!